This website has been designed to ensure that users can experience all content on the site, regardless of their browser and operating systems. Our aim is to provide easy access to all users, particularly for elderly visitors and visitors with special needs. Partially-sighted users should be able to experience the site using screen-reading web browsers. This website aims to comply with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act.
Changing text size
You can make the text larger or smaller by changing the settings on your browser . To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Internet Explorer Go to the ‘View’ menu at the top of the browser window. Select ‘Text size’ and select your desired text size setting e.g. select larger, smaller.
- Mozilla Firefox Go to the ‘View’ menu at the top of the browser window. Select ‘Text size’ and select ‘Increase’ or ‘Decrease’ to go one size up or down.
- Other browsers For other browsers, please check the menus at the top of your browser window to find the text size controls.
- Alternatively, if you have a mouse with a scroll-wheel, hold down the ‘Control’ key (Ctrl) on your keyboard and use the mouse scroll-wheel to change the text size.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
If you would like to suggest changes to this site that would make it easy to use, please contact us.