ICA General Assembly
The next ICA General Assembly will be held on 20 June 2022 in Seville, Spain and hosted by the Spanish Confederation of Worker Cooperatives (COCETA). The ICA Presidency and Board of Directors will be up for election.
Click here to read an article about this event, which includes data on the Spanish cooperative movement and statements by the Presidents of ICA and COCETA.
ICA members are invited to nominate candidates for the ICA President and Board. For more information, download the “Call for Board Nominations and Nomination Form 2022” below.
- Call for Board Nominations and Nomination Form 2022 – see attachment at bottom of page
- Standing Orders for Board Election 2022 – see attachment at bottom of page
- ICA Articles of Association & Bylaws
- Official Meeting Documentation – will be available 21 May
- Registration and Voter Designation Form – will be available 21 May
The full agenda for the ICA General Assembly 2022 will be provided closer to the date and will include important items for decision such as election of the ICA Board, Approval of the 2021 Accounts, etcetera.